There are many variables involved in a doula's fee. When choosing and paying for a doula, you are not only paying for her time and services, you are buying your doula's confidence, experience, doula-ing style, and also buying your own peace of mind.
Depending upon how far along you are in your pregnancy, my Doula services may include:
- One free consultation to allow you to see if we are a good match;
- Childbirth Preparation;
- Lactation Education;
- Newborn Care support;
- Unlimited phone and email support;
- On call services until after the baby is born;
- Uninterrupted attendance during your labor and birth support in your home, hospital or birth center;
- Photos and Video Recording of birth and/or newborn baby as you choose and situation allows - upon request;
- Postpartum support;
- Breastfeeding Guidance.
My fee will remain the same whether your labor lasts five hours or fifty hours. In the event of a -scheduled- cesarean section, you may receive a partial refund according to how long I gave you my support before you needed to have your surgery. This will be discussed in our meetings.
If you are on a budget I have options for you. Feel free to contact me requesting more information.
Referred clients will receive a 10% discount.
Repeated clients will receive a 25% discount.